Domestic violence against women in our country is a widespread issue that affects people from all socioeconomic backgrounds. Domestic violence is defined as the abuse of power by one individual in a relationship to assert power over another. It is the use of violence and other forms of abuse to establish control and fear in […]
- Children dropping out of school: A glaring problem in our education system
- Remedies a woman can avail under The protection of women from the Domestic Violence Act
- Online Education: an INACCESSIBILITY to poor
- Female infanticide and feticide: A malice fought for too long
- Reslilience in children a strong quality
No comments to show.