Online learning platforms have seen a boom in their business during the pandemic season. Many parents decided to educate their children via Online education instead of sending them to school. Children with tabs, I pads, mobiles, and computers found it very accessible and time-saving to attend classes online. In fact, even after the schools reopened […]
- Children dropping out of school: A glaring problem in our education system
- Remedies a woman can avail under The protection of women from the Domestic Violence Act
- Online Education: an INACCESSIBILITY to poor
- Female infanticide and feticide: A malice fought for too long
- Reslilience in children a strong quality
No comments to show.